Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tribute to the Missing Knight

Hey all. Macey here. I suppose you heard about the massacre at the Dark Knight Rises midnight premier. I woke up the morning after and heard about it. Broke my heart. You've probably been to a midnight movie. I have. They're fun. It's horrible when you think, these people paid to get their tickets in advance, they got to the theater two hours early to get good seats, and fifteen minutes into the movie they were so excited for, someone tried to kill them. And succeeded with several. 
I don't know the names of any victims yet, but I have been watching the tabloids and as soon as I get them, they will be on this blog, being honored for their innocence. I guess right now law enforcement is still trying to figure out if this was just a sick fantasy or if it was a terrorist attack. Either way, I am disgusted. Disgusted. Post your reactions in the comments and submit your writings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment