Thursday, September 20, 2012

Akwardness.

Oh my gosh. We haven't posted since July 31. Hey, that's Harry Potter's birthday! Anyway, Alex here. So the blog kind of fell into the black hole of nothing and I just got bored and wanted to check it out, and we still don't have any comments :(.
Well, writing has been... bad. I got nothin',. BUT Macey and I kind of came up with an idea but I'm not sure I like it. I want to write something good.

Maybe I should write short stories.

*sigh*







(Insert inspirational phrases here.)





Well, keep writing, ummm
LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!

That's about it...........................................

K Byeeeeeeez.!

4 comments:

  1. Also You guys should set up an instagram for your blog!! You would probably get more viewers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saturdays my b-day it febuary 2nd

    ReplyDelete